All of our candles are made with safe, non-toxic, and natural ingredients.
We use only wooden or natural cotton wicks. The wooden wicks will crackle when lit. Each candle is 9 oz and has a burn time of 55-60 hours. Since they are all made out of natural soy wax, they have a slower burn time than most commercial candles.
To optimize burn time and prevent tunneling, be sure to create a “burn memory” the first time you light your candle. Burn until the wax is melted all the way to the glass sides. This usually takes about 2 hours. Then extinguish. Never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
To ensure even burning, only burn your candle in still air. If there is a draft that cannot be avoided, periodically turn your candle so that it will burn evenly. Candles burned in drafts will often smoke. So be aware of the air currents in your home. Proper storage will keep your candle burning bright. Soy wax candles are very sensitive to heat and light. Store your candle in a cool, dark area. Avoid overly warm storage options, like over the stove or near a heat source. Always store candles upright.
Respect your candle! Trim your candle wick each and every time before you light it. It is important to trim the black ball or blacked end after use. Trim at least ¼ of wooden wick ends. Trimming will ensure that the candle does not burn hotter than it should and also prolong the life of the candle. Do not trim the wick too short or it may not relight.
- Always burn candle within sight
- Keep candle away from children and pets
- Never move a burning candle
- Never leave candle unattended
- Always keep away from flammable items
- Keep wick centered and trimmed at all times
- Do not let debris fall into wax
- Discontinue use when the is less than 1” of wax left in the jar.
- I have seen you work & very interested in working together. How much would something like this be? And what would be your turnaround time on this project?
Portion of the profits each candle sold will be directly sent to Advocating 4 Kids, Inc.